Grundausstattung an Heimwerker Werkzeug

• Hey zusammen,

ich bin schon länger auf der Suche nach einer gewissen Grundausrüstung an Handwerkzeugen, Ausstattung etc. für Heimwerker. Ich habe mir zwar schon zahlreiche YouTube Videos angeschaut, bin aber dennoch gespannt auf eure Meinungen. Der Fokus soll natürlich auf das Schnitzen gelegt werden. :):thumbup:

• What style of carving would you like to do? The tool sets are different as you might expect.

You can see many of my tool in the Showcase. Pacific Northwest First Nations style.

I buy the blades and build the handles and haft the blades.

Years ago, I carved with a mallet and gouges. That was very satisfying, too.

• What style of carving would you like to do? The tool sets are different as you might expect.

You can see many of my tool in the Showcase. Pacific Northwest First Nations style.

I buy the blades and build the handles and haft the blades.

Years ago, I carved with a mallet and gouges. That was very satisfying, too.

Thanks for your tips!! I think I will not go wrong with a good carving iron :)

How do you guys look at storing or keeping the tools? Do you have some tips for me in this regard?

• Here are the two different ways that I store my carving tool.

1. The box holds no more than 1/2 of all the crooked knives that I use now.

The newer ones each have a cover for the blades so that they are in a pile in a box.

2. I had the denim cloth tool rolls made when I was carving with a mallet and gouges.

I have 4 of these tool rolls, all full of gouges.

The material is all different so I can keep the gouges in different groups and tell them apart.

• Hallo Tobi,

der obige Link habe ich mir angeschaut, sieht ja alles gut aus und ist bestimmt auch nicht ganz billig aber für die Aufbewahrung von Schnitzeisen total ungeeignet.

So Taschen hat der Schreiner bei Deckenmontagen wenn er auf dem Gerüst steht,ebenso der Dachdecker auf dem Dach.

Wie von Rainer im Beitrag #2 angesagt, bekommst Du alles bei Thomas im Spangler Shop

und zwar zu sozialen Preisen.

Ich werde in kürze zu dem Thema Werkstatt Einrichtung einige Beiträge in meine Werkbank stellen.

mit Gruß vom

Zillertaler

Wissen ist Macht - Nichtswissen ist Ohnmacht - Nichtstun macht träge und krank <3